Friday 2 March 2018

Totty of the (perfect) day





Another day, another milestone - and today, scarily, it is sex-god Daniel Craig's turn to hit the "big 5-0"..! I'd help blow out his candle.

Mr Craig shares a birthday with a mixed bag of luminaries including Smetana, Desi Arnaz, Kurt Weill, Rebel Wilson, Dr Seuss, Chris Martin from Coldplay, Mikhail Gorbachev, Gates McFadden, Karen Carpenter, Jon Bon Jovi and Lou Reed - and it is the latter to whom we turn, to help us get into the party spirit for the weekend...

...or rather, to a dance cover of the great man's classic Perfect Day (with a video of sunshine and blue seas about which we can only dream, here in only-slightly-thawing-out, dank North London) - and, with that, Thank Disco It's Friday!


"Drink Sangria in the park"? I somehow doubt we will be.

4 comments:

  1. If only the beach here had such well-built powder-blue groynes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine the "end-of-the-pier show"... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]