Friday 16 February 2018

They don't make men like you in our cee-ty



The end of this rather exhausting three weeks' leave is looming; just one weekend of sorting stuff out here at Dolores Delargo Towers, and then...

Stuff that. Let us cast all thoughts of such horrors aside, flick our hair, get our maxi-dresses and feather boas out of the wardrobe - and party along with Spain's finest, the uber-talented Baccara!


Lordy. Is that song really forty years old?

Hey ho. Thank Disco It's Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Cor! Watch out! You nearly had my eye out with that hair flick (now I can't help thinking about 'Allo 'Allo).

    Happy Disco Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Helga, you may kiss me."

      I'm shimmying as we speak, sweetie! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]