Saturday 20 January 2018

I don’t ever wanna stop, I’m gonna give it all I've got



Our Princess Kylie and singing stud-muffin Jake Shears - two of our all-time faves here at Dolores Delargo Towers...

Miss Minogue is all over the news at the moment with a round of interviews to promote her new album Golden, and from it, here is the Dolly Parton-esque new single Dancing!


By contrast, released last autumn - accompanied a rather fab personal message for his fans - darling Jake's new choon Creep City never got the limelight he so richly deserves. Coincidentally, Mr Shears recently found out he is related to Dolly....




In this life, all roads inevitably lead to Miss Parton, it seems.

2 comments:

  1. Kylie and Jake Shears now I do feel spoilt.
    Add on that photo of Dolly and we have a real treat indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]