Friday 27 October 2017

She'd always find out



After some beautiful sunny days this week (while I was in work), the murk has returned, just in time for the weekend...

Hey Ho. A weekend is a weekend is a weekend after all - and here to lead the party are the assembled talents of Linx (eye-wateringly tight white jeans and all). Thank Disco It's Friday!


As a boy my family thought that I'd be the ruin
But when I was back my mum knew what I was doing

While I try my best not to leave any clues,
She always find out and she say that she use

Intuition


Indeed.

Let the party commence...

Have a good one, dear reader!

4 comments:

  1. Let the party commence indeed! And this weekend with sky high wigs!

    Cheers!🍸🍸🍸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sky high wig is being "fluffed" as we speak... Jx

      Delete
  2. Good gods! You're right - Those jeans!!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]