Friday 8 September 2017

Somewhere there's heaven



I may be off today (getting stuff in order for tomorrow's "end-of Summer-Season" spectacular, Proms in the Park!), but I always like to end any week in a certain fashion...

How about yesterday's birthday girl Miss Gloria Gaynor, resplendent in yards of silver lamé, performing a dance version of one of Ella Fitzgerald's signature songs?

Who am I to disagree?!

Thank Disco It's Friday!


Somewhere there's music
How faint the tune
Somewhere there's heaven
How high the moon?


Faboo.

Have a good one, peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ...including the world's first nineteen-minute non-stop Disco mix, I believe. Where would Donna Summer have been without the pioneering work of Tom Moulton (who was Miss Gaynor's producer)? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]