Friday 14 July 2017

How do I look?



As we hurtle (well, crawl slowly) towards another weekend - with the afterglow of Saturday's Gay Pride [our photos are still popping up all over the interwebs], and the good news that I got the job for which I was interviewed last week to lighten the mood even more - let us pop over the water (virtually; unfortunately) to join our leetle French chums, whose own party is in full swing for their Quatorze Juillet celebrations.

And with house fave Dimitri From Paris to lead the way, it'll be one helluva party!


Merci Disco il ç'est Vendredi! [Thank Disco it's Friday!]

10 comments:

  1. Love that track
    Have a fab week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE THAT SONG!!!! And congrats on your new job dear! Big hugs and kisses to you.💋💋💋. I myself am heading to the Pocono Mountains for the weekend for some glamping. At the Bonfire we always raise a glass to people, so I shall do my cheers to you and your new position. Or should I say job title. Position implies sex doesn't it? Right. Cheers darling🍸🍸🍸

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM a very stylish girl! Cheers, dear! Jx

      PS It's a managerial position, so I suppose that makes me "a top"?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. "I must say - I'm amazed!" Thanks, darling! Jx

      Delete
  4. "How do I look?" - Fabulous, Darling!

    And congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have often been compared to Audrey Hepburn...

      Unfavourably, of course.

      Jx

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the job!!
    Which sounds a little rude on reading it back, but you know what I mean.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]