Friday 2 June 2017

It's a bedside mystery



Oh what a relief! Another weekend is hoving into view - and not a moment too soon...

To get ourselves into the mood, let's slip into a blush pink jumpsuit made entirely of man-made fibres, check that it bulges in all the right places, and twirl!!

...just like the faboo Tavares (whose founder member "Chubby" celebrates his birthday today) - Thank Disco It's Friday!


Whodunit
Who stole my baby
Whodunit
Everyone in the room looks shady
Whodunit
Who stole my girl from me (Yeah)
Whodunit
Who took my honey
Whodunit
I know the motive was not funny
Whodunit
It's a bedside mystery (Yeah, yeah)

Hey, where's the phone to call Sherlock Holmes
[Somebody took my baby]
I've been framed by what's his name
And he's gettin' away Charlie Chan, see if you can
Help me find those two, won't you
Where were you on the night of the 12th
[I was by myself]
She went dancin' in the dark,
Somebody stole her heart Ellery Queen if you're so keen
Won't you help me find my sweet thing (Yeah, yeah)

Whodunit
Who stole my baby
Whodunit
Everyone in the room looks shady
Whodunit
Who stole my girl from me (Yeah)
Whodunit
(Whodunit)
Who took my honey
Whodunit
I know the motive was not funny
Whodunit
(Whodunit)
It's a bedside mystery


They don't write lyrics like that any more... [Or maybe they do? I cannot deny I have no idea what anyone in "the charts" is on about.]

Have a great weekend, dear reader.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that the electricity produced by those jumpsuits powered the studio for that performance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's me thinking those flashes were strobe lights... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]