Tuesday 13 December 2016

I poop glitter



Over at Cafe Muscato, a sinister contest-of-sorts is looming - as our erstwhile host throws into the ring the first challenger for "Most Horrifying Xmas Toy" with the "Devil Giraffe"!

"Il Duce" at Suffering Fools Gladly has an equally appalling contender in the "Flesh-Eating Green-lipped Bear"!

Never one to refuse a challenge, I've found a few "choice" gifts myself out there on the interwebs. Do not, under any circumstances, purchase any of these for a loved one...













I wait with bated breath for more horrors to emerge over this festering season!

2 comments:

  1. Horrifying !
    Just a thought though why would God Almighty need a kalashnikov ak 47 assault riffle.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]