Thursday 22 September 2016

I'll make myself believe it; that this night will never go



Oh dear - today is the Autumn Equinox, folks, and that means from now till almost Easter next year, the nights are going to be longer than the days. I hate that.

Never mind, as ever, we need some appropriate music to lift the mood - and what better than the much-missed Miss Laura Branigan and one of my fave songs of all time..?


I, I live among the creatures of the night
I haven't got the will to try and fight
Against a new tomorrow, so I guess I'll just believe it
That tomorrow never comes


My feelings, exactly.

2 comments:

  1. I love this track, thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "In the night, no control
      Through the wall something's breaking
      Wearing white as you're walking
      Down the street of my soul"


      Indeed. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]