Tuesday 28 July 2015

Why don't you love me like the other boys do?



Typical - just in time to be too late for my "regular irregular" update on newer music du jour, comes the most magnificent collaboration in ages between three of our faves here at Dolores Delargo Towers!

Brought together by London-based Aussie expat DJ-ing sisters Mim and Liv Nervo (who also wrote When Love Takes Over for David Guetta and Kelly Rowland), here's the once-in-a-lifetime team of Kylie Minogue, Jake Shears and Nile Rodgers!


How fab is that?!

8 comments:

  1. wow! What a wonderful combo. Love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the words "summer anthem" coming on... Jx

      Delete
  2. Loooooooooooooove it! ♥ xoxoMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven´t managed to hear this - it's on my to do list for the weekend, I'm sure it's FAB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tsk, tsk, dear - you are missing a work of genius... Jx

      Delete
  4. Its excellent! And much much better than Kylie's own "Absolutely Anything And Anything At All"...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]