Monday 20 April 2015

Verpiss dich montag!



Oh, how our spirits are dashed at the end of every weekend - it's all over much too soon, and all the best weather (inevitably) is due during the week... while I sit behind tinted glass trying desperately not to throw the laptop through a window. I could scream.

Never mind, instead we have the sickeningly chirpy Fraulein Marika Rökk to cheer us up on this Tacky Music Monday! No idea what she's on about, but a trip to the library will never be quite the same again...


Hope you have a good week, folks!

4 comments:

  1. There seemed to be some real doubt they boys would be able to hoist her up that second time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the unexpected side-effects of the Morgenthau plan, methinks... Jx

      Delete
  2. Mondays SHOULD be optional! Thankfully, we have a national holiday on Thursday and again on Friday next week so things could be worse. Even better, I'm writing this on a Tuesday ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our next Bank Holiday is in two weeks, when once again I can cancel a bloody Monday! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]