Saturday 25 April 2015

Ryanair? Smash!


A man who turns into the Hulk has revealed it never happens when he actually needs it.

32-year-old Nathan Muir admitted that every time his powers would be useful, for example when he was recently mugged, he finds it impossible to summon fury because of his abject terror.

He said: “Put me in front of three teenagers with knives demanding my iPhone and my inner Hulk is cowering somewhere at the back of my psyche while I beg for my life.

“But when I hear the phrase ‘replacement bus service’, I soon find myself 30 miles away at the end of a trail of devastation, nude but for my elasticated purple trousers.”


Muir says the condition makes many aspects of modern life impossible, including booking with Ryanair, querying mobile phone charges and driving on the M6.

He added: “Remember when four square miles of Swansea got destroyed in March? That was when my packet of Nik Naks got caught in the spiral of a vending machine.”
The Daily Mash.

Of course.

The movie Avengers: Age of Ultron is released, apparently.

3 comments:

  1. Hulk should actually have been a woman, he was based on a news story about a woman who accidentally got her baby trapped under a car and managed to lift up the car herself.

    I'm trying to think of ways in which you could "accidentally" get a cold stuck under a car and I'm coming up with nothing. Anyway, Hulk should be a woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've met her. In a pub in Newport, probably. Jx

      Delete
  2. A huge pair of green boobies exploding out of that shirt every time the Hulkess got angry about diverging would have made it a very different show

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]