Thursday 19 February 2015

New Year, roses and ramming



Kung Hei Fat Choy!

It’s not just any old “Year of the Ram”, you know – it’s the Year of the Green Wooden Ram. And the Sheep. And the Goat as well. Whew! These things get complicated…

Far simpler to understand is why we at Dolores Delargo Towers adore this song (also a favourite of Paul O’Grady, as featured regularly on his show on BBC Radio 2).

Here, for your delectation dear reader, is the lovely Yao Lee and a song better known by its English translation as Rose, Rose, I Love You.

All together, now!


Rose, Rose, I Love You on Wikipedia.

Chinese New Year explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]