Friday 13 September 2013

I don't know, I don't know why


He's hungry, and he's carrying a rose...

Wet, miserable, and it's Friday 13th.

But it is the end of the working week, and rain or no rain, it's time to party!

To guide us into that mood, here's the "Walrus of Love" himself, Mr Barry White (whose birthday it would have been yesterday) - wearing an outsize jacket of a remarkably similar sparkliness to the one I wore yesterday - purring in his own inimitable way one of his trademark seduction numbers, Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe:


Thank Disco It's Friday!

Enjoy it as best you can, folks.

3 comments:

  1. Always a joy but me think his jacket is more reminiscent of the upholstery on the old 'routemaster' busses than your divine ensemble of yesterday

    pip pip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly true of the picture - but check out the video! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]