Sunday 31 March 2013

Hardly "Puppet on a String"...



In case anyone was in any doubt about how seriously countries other than our own take the competition to choose a representative for the Eurovision Song Contest, here are just two that did very well in their national votes...

From Estonia, Winny Puhh and the very catchily-titled Meiecundimees üks Korsakov läks eile Lätti:


...and a combo that very nearly won the vote to represent Norway, it's Emil Solli-Tangen and Gromth with Alone:


I have no idea which songs actually beat these two, but I imagine they won't be half as much fun...

The full line-up for the Eurovision semi-finals has been announced, and is on the official website.

The Eurovision Song Contest 2013 takes place in Malmo, Sweden on Saturday 18th May 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Having heard all the songs that compete this year, I am sad to say that these would probably not be the worst of the bunch, had they won!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of that I have no doubt - but will any of the contenders have the kind of facial hair sported by those Estonians..? Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]