Friday 22 February 2013

Got to know, I



It's almost over...

The first week back in work after a holiday is always excruciating, but we went to a "Pop-up Polari" last night, and tonight we have "The Big Bang Ball" to celebrate LGBT History Month, so all is well with the world.

To bring us suitably into a party spirit, here's the lovely Cheryl Lynn and her Studio 54 classic Got To Be Real (as interpreted with the aid of the Soul Train dancers, of course):


Thank Disco It's Friday! Have a good one...

2 comments:

  1. Only one of my very favorite songs. Ever.
    Can't help but smile at the first note.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only we could emulate it. Instead, we merely sit and gasp in awe... She was amazing! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]