Monday 24 December 2012

You made it a drag



It may be the Festering Season, it may be Xmas Eve, but some bitches are still working (at least for one more day!). I am rather hoping I'll be able to slope off early but who knows, with the Victorian workhouse ethic that operates in my office?

So, on this Tacky Music Monday we celebrate the final day in my Xmas countdown in the estimable company of The Supreme Fabulettes, with their new song that was written for them by Boy George - You Ruined My Xmas:


That cheered me up! Briefly.

4 comments:

  1. i love it!

    also directed by boy george, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can hear him laughing right at the end if the video! It is a masterwork of campery, indeed... Jx

      Delete
  2. Another year down the drain, indeed!

    If it’s any consolation, Mistress MJ is working today too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]