Friday 30 November 2012

Laten we een feestje!



As the two weeks of my convalescence draw inevitably to a close, I have one more weekend to celebrate before returning to clerical servitude...

However, to lead us all into what is pay day weekend for many - and that means party!!! - we travel across the water to one of my favourite homes of kitsch, Holland. Here's the completely talented Doris and the Pins, with a double-bill of instantly recognisable "classics" (well one is, 'cos they stole most of it from another song)!

First, Shine Up (which doesn't resemble Funkytown at all):


And here's the inspirational lyrics of Dance On:


Thank Disco It's Friday!

I miss Amsterdam sooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]