Friday 26 October 2012

Feelin' good in every way



We may not be in work (we're actually visiting our friends Baby Steve and his butler Alex at the palatial "Braintree Manor"), but weeks always have to end with a bit of a bop in my world...

In the immortal words of Mr Frankie Knuckles: "Disco never died. It just changed its name to protect the innocent!" And if you needed any proof of that wise fact, here's the immortal combination of the divas Jocelyn Brown and Martha Wash with Todd Terry from 1996, and Something's Goin' On:


Thanks Disco It's Friday!

Have a fantabulosa (pay day and Hallowe'en) weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! I haven't heard this since back in the 90s - quite a trip down memory lane...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]