Friday 25 May 2012

You gotta walk before you run



I may not actually be working today, but there are still reasons to celebrate the end of another week - it is pay day (at last!!), and we are bedecking Dolores Delargo Towers for tomorrow's Eurovision Song Contest extravaganza! [Unfortunately the running order is a bit shit for the UK, with The Hump on first, but hey ho, we'll have a blast anyway!]

To get us in the mood today in a traditional fashion, it's time to shake out the biggest wigs, the shimmeriest satin and the longest fingernails - for now it is the turn of our long-standing house favourites The Three Degrees to set the scene. It's the Hi-NRG mix of Jump the Gun:


Thank Disco It's Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Bring on tomorrow night I say. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you when I saw the running order for the UK. Really not a good place to start (especially since the song was of course not in the semi finals). I think it could really go both ways for the UK - near the top or near the bottom. I guess a lot depends on the actual performance. I think the song is better then I expected, but it is not a favorite... I still say Top 10.

    I suspect Iceland will do well with a top 10 placing (though I really don't care since I don't like the song).

    Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, have a great time tomorrow!!! (I will be voting my ass off for Sweden, Greece and possibly Cyprus)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We intend to have a hoot! As always... Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]