Monday 19 March 2012

Rolling...



Almost missed it...

Even though we have not long got in after a five and a half hour bus journey back from our family visit to Plymouth (with a stop-off for a little "sanity check" at Halfway to Heaven of course) I cannot neglect the fact that - for the next few minutes or so at least - it is still Tacky Music Monday!

So let's enjoy another subtle (ahem) performance from the one and only Miss Lola Falana to mark our return to civilisation!


And so "normal service" resumes here at Dolores Delargo Towers...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think Miss Falana deserves her position in the pantheon of dazzling Divas who make our Mondays so much more special! (And of course, eternal thanks once again go to Thombeau for constantly reviving such -ahem! - classy material! Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]