Friday 6 January 2012

Van the Man



Ah, the end of the first week back is nigh... Our gang is off en masse to our first show of the season tonight, and one I have been looking forward to seeing live for many years - the fantabulosa Fascinating Aida!

In the meantime, let us prepare for our weekend with a bit of a boogie to Van McCoy's "other hit", The Shuffle! However, for a change, I would not necessarily recommend dressing up in the "fanny pelmet and shower curtain" ensemble that Legs & Co are sporting here...


Had he not been taken from us far too soon, Van McCoy would have been 72 years old today.

1 comment:

  1. Have a fabulous time tonight, and a great weekend altogether!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]