Saturday 24 December 2011

Nochebuena



Happy 40th birthday today to the gorgeous eternal lust-object Señorita Ricky Martin!

Grinch that I am, in this continuing countdown to "TV-and_chocolates-day" I would have played his Ay, ay, ay It's Christmas, but it's unlistenable. He looks very pretty on this video for Que Hermoso Niño, a Spanish Christmas version of Greensleeves, however:


But more in keeping with our taste here at Dolores Delargo Towers is this all-time classic duet between the snake-hipped Latino gayer and our fave Pop Princess!


Hope Ricky gets everything he wants for his birthday...



Feliz Navidad, amigos!

2 comments:

  1. Feliz Navidad - we're off to Spain on Boxing Day - I'll be happy to have anyone looking like Rikki in my stockings.

    Merry Christmas Jon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky bitches! Have a good time, and we'll see your white bits in the New Year! Jxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]