Monday 23 May 2011

One of these days these boots are gonna...

I am back to work today after a rather fab week off (despite an exam) - sunshine, friends, gardening, Eurovision, Cleveland Street musical, Kew Gardens, a piano sing-a-long, Alistair's 50th birthday party and general self-indulgence...

Hey ho, never mind - it's Tacky Music Monday again!

So here, to cheer us all up as we dream of that big Lottery win, is a remarkably frenetic singer (to date unknown, possibly Lou Christie) and his paean to High Boots...



Enjoy!

Scopitone website

2 comments:

  1. You know, I seem to remember this from the distant corners of my memory, probably from when I was a kid. Or is my brain playing tricks on me? J-Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. At your age, dear, it's probably the latter... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]