Monday 7 March 2011

Queens' English?

On this Tacky Music Monday I thought we'd take a trip back to the 80s, as our spirits are lightened on the journey back to work (on the sunniest day for ages - groan!) by the campness that is Jose & Luis!

Former Madonna backing dancers, the boys got a helping hand on this fabby track from none other than Our Glorious leader herself - half the track is actually Madonna singing and the other half is Jose & Luis being their wonderfully campy and fierce selves. Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. yay I can comment, musically its very Vogue-ish.

    Wasn't the sunshine and light evening gorgeous today, all we need now is for it to warm up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dreaming of warmer weather as we speak... Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I loved this back in the day (especially the fabulous Mo Mo´s In The House remix). Of course I have the CD of this tucked away safely in my rather huge Madonna collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I somehow guessed that you might have a copy of this in your possession! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]