Monday 21 February 2011

I'm a mistress. I'm a princess. I'm a temptress.

Oh dammit! - first day back in work after a fortnight off, a fantastic break in Spain, the company of friends, a trip to Kew and a literary spectacular at Polari - and I feel cheated.

The Lottery numbers need shaking up, I tell ya!

Anyway, enough of the Monday Blues, we should cheer ourselves up on this Tacky Music Monday with a really cheesy number from recent discovery (and rapidly becoming a house favourite here at Dolores Delargo Towers) Miss Erika Jayne!! Pretty mess, indeed...

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe - I love this track! So cheap, yet so fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly knows her market, that girl... Jx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]