Saturday 8 January 2011

Worst video ever?

As is my wont, I scour the web for the most kitsch and tacky wonderments.

Sometimes this tackiness brings great joy - we regularly revel in such delights as The Cambodian Funk Yodeller, Sorelle Marinetti, The Bran Flakes, weird mash-ups, hidden secrets of the rich and famous, or the glittering careers of such luminaries as Wing, Pia Zadora and Charo.

Here however is a discovery of such awesome awfulness that I just felt obliged to share it with you, dear reader.

Contender for perhaps the worst song and video combo in musical recording history, here is an example of the long and illustrious cultural history of redneck America... Enjoy! (If that is the word!)

There are obviously other contenders for the throne of "worst video ever", and as always I am delighted to receive your suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]