Sunday 23 January 2011

Talk about, pop music



Even if I am in full Sunday mode, listening to back-to-back showtunes, nostalgia and MOR courtesy of Radio 2, there is room methinks for another Pick of the Pops - some recent music that has caught my attention:

First up, the return of a firm favourite here at Dolores Delargo Towers, the magnificently mad Martin Solveig collaborating once more with Canadian purveyors of excess Dragonette!


Next up, a remarkable choice for me. For despite the fact that the boys from McFly perpetually delight in taking their clothes off (a very good thing in my opinion), this is the very first time I have actually liked one of their songs...


Always welcome is a new single by the eternally lovely chanteuse Ysa Ferrer!


And finally, a recent discovery from the land of tackiness, Spain (where we will be in two weeks!). Here's a very gay little video, courtesy of a group of sporty Spaniard bears...


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]