Thursday 27 January 2011

Electricity!



Three choons today that fit sort-of-neatly together in the category we call Electro...

First an old fave, back with a new single - the former vocalist with the Chemical Brothers, Mr Ali Love:


Next a brand new recommendation from the lovely gorgeous sweetie darlings at The Hospital Club, the wonderfully wittily-named Herr Styler! Definitely my favourite song and video at the moment - Enjoy!


And lest we forget her, here is a young lady whose publicity machine for her new album 21 has gone into overdrive this week (with interviews everywhere, or so it seems!), the sublime Adele:


- but here, her soul is somewhat electrified by DJ Keljet, and I love it:


It's almost Friday, chaps and chapesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]