Sunday 26 December 2010

I've been to a marvellous party



We had a house full here at Dolores Delargo Towers for the annual "Bah Humbug" (aka Xmas) party. Food was Breton-style, with a buffet AND the most enormous "Kig ha farz" (Brittany's equivalent of the traditional French "pot au feu"), courtesy of housemate Lionel. Crates of booze were stored in the garden (colder than the fridge at the mo), and we made an admirable attempt to demolish the stocks while enjoying my selection of our weird and wonderful music.

And so, dear reader, I felt the need to share just a little soupçon with you...








We had a fabulous time, as ever - next up is the New Year's Eve bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]