Friday 31 December 2010

Find me something a halfwit can learn

As we ebb closer to waving goodbye with mixed emotions to another year, a thought comes to mind...

"There's gotta be something better than this,
There's gotta be something better to do.
And when I find me something better to do,
I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out
I'm gonna get up, get out and do it!
There's gotta be some respectable trade,
There's gotta be something easy to learn.
And if I find me something I halfwit can learn,
I'm gonna get up, I'm gonna get out
I'm gonna get up, get out and learn it!"

And here's a particularly camp version by some cute boys from Noo Yawk...


Happy New Year, dear reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]