Saturday 24 October 2009

Costa del Sol - land of culture

As we depart at the crack of dawn tomorrow (3.30am!) for ten days in the sun, I thought it best to leave everyone with a last little "taste" of the music of Espana. I am sure we'll come back with many more delights to torture, sorry, entertain you with, but...

First up are what can only be described as a couple of extras from a Spanish TV version of Planet of the Apes. Words fail me...


Next up a genuine tranny - La Prohibida:


Now this man is not - repeat after me, not - gay! OK? Hahahahahahaha!


And, just because I am away for not one, but two Tacky Music Mondays - how about this rare gem? The costumes! The choreography! Its, so, wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]