Saturday 24 January 2009

Hush hush, eye to eye



I was listening to Gaydar Radio today, and they played a tune that really brought back some memories... The disc in question is a dance version of the classic Kajagoogoo number Too Shy by Swedish band Physics - featuring none other than Limahl himself.


Back in my closeted early 80s period, I had a massive crush on the lovely Limahl, stupid hair and all! It's the eyes don't you know... And having done a bit of research I find that the spiky-haired one is still looking good, even if he has just celebrated his 50th birthday in December!



Here is the original (and still superior) version of that classic from one of the earliest of all boy bands - just take a varda at the fashions!


Limahl website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]