Monday 10 March 2008

I get a little bit vicious, that's why you love me



A sublime treat for Monday morning...



I get a little bit vicious
That’s why you love me
Because you can’t resist it
You’d do anything for me

You want out but we’re off the ground
So pick up your parachute
‘Cause I’m not gonna let you down
No, I won’t let you get away
Not that easy anyway

I know what I want
And I want you for the cause
How does anybody get anything done
You depend on us
But you’ll never get to heaven as a radical son
Just keep it up soldier

You want out
I can’t help
I’ve got to make you understand
You’ve got to take it like a man

Do you need a dozen roses
Would you like a box of chocolate
Is it really such a deep cut
That I have to come and stitch it up

Yeah I get a little crazy with the razorblades
Go on and call your Momma if you need a band-aid
But everything worth it hurts a little bit
You don’t want to run away
And I won’t let you anyway

Brilliant song, brilliant lyrics (and a great dance remix too):

Dragonette - Take It Like A Man (Alan Braxe & Fred Falke Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]