Sunday 16 March 2008

Hot or Not?



This is apparently the cover of Madonna’s forthcoming new album Hard Candy, which is supposedly a collection of - sigh! - hip-hop and - another sigh! - "urban" songs.

I can live without it, Madge my dear - surely you should stick to the pop dance trail, and leave the shallower end of the music gene pool to the likes of trashy old Britney and Christina...?

Anyway, the album is due out on 28th April and the debut single, 4 Minutes, is a duet with Justin Trousersnake, and will be released at the end of March.

Hard Candy track list:
Candy Store
4 Minutes (To Save The World)
Give It 2 Me
Heartbeat
Miles Away
She’s Not Me
Incredible
Beat Goes On
Dance Tonight
Spanish Lesson
Devil
Voices

Madonna official website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]